Re: Brass Band Groan List.

In a message dated 22/10/99 07:33:08 GMT Daylight Time, aj.raven@xxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<< Shoot yer Granny (aka Hootenanny)
 Amparito Roca >>
Now come on here, we're talking 2 alltime classics. I like them both so much
they were both played at my wedding (much to the bemusement of the Registrar!)
First played Amporita Roca at Morecambe Entertainment Contest in 1976 (had to
bluff most of it because I'd only been playing a year and wasn't too good at
quavers). Oh what memories.

Martyn Pattinson
Bedworth Brass