Re: Brass Band Groan List.

Believe it or not Light Cavalry came out at rehearsal last night - hopefully
only for a bit of light relief. We had 2 different arrangements lined up to
play but both appeared to be similar so it was left to band members to play
which ever arrangement they wanted!

I'm sure I heard some groans going round the band room..........!

Alistair
Denham Hendon Brass