Re: Brass Band Groan List.

In message <199910220217.PAA08452@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Simpson
<annes@xxxxxxxxxx> writes
>No matter what , that peice of utter trash written for Boyzone , has
>unfortunatly made its way to the brass band
>, if you have this peice i recommend its sacrificial burning to the music
>god within the next 24 hours
> =)
>
>Rob Simpson

It's not that bad!  The Young Ambassador's Brass Band of Great Britain
played that on their recent tour of USA and Canada and the audiences
lapped it up.  So much so, that I had to spend one breakfast time
teaching the tune to one of my hosts on the piano, she was so moved by
it the night before!  It was actually written by Andrew Lloyd Webber for
his latest musical Whistle Down the Wind.  Boyzone just annihilated it
for the purpose of the pop charts!
--
Tim Morgan, Bass Trombone, Woolley Pritchard Sovereign Brass.