Re: To Wear - Or What To Wear!

----- Original Message -----
From: Colin Randle
> Hi there fellow listee's
>
> 'Tis a wonderful forum this brass band mailing list etc etc (had to get my
dictionary out for a bit too!)

IMHO I think its great that FCB are doing something a bit different, can't
wait to see them at harrow now (I think they are there), and I'm sure others
will be keen for a look now.
Everyone seems to argue about there opinion as to wether or not you should
wear "trad" uniform but surely it should be up to personal (within the band
in questions) taste, and at the end of the day we're here to make music, not
do a catwalk!
    Personally I think all this different jackets and trousers for walking
out and performing is a total pain in the A*seh*le, well done FCB for being
different.

(ps, Carlton main wear suits, I think, and they look really smart.........do
Grimey still wear the frilly pink shirts?????)

Mark Tarry - http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/madchester/disco/18/

Web Guardian of -
The Nottingham City Transport Band - http://welcome.to/NCTBand
and the Syston Brass Band - http://listen.to/systonband