[no subject]

Dear list,

We have a lovely ( perhaps the wrong description ) set of Bass players who
have been exposed to "Light As Air" ( and consequently, the short Eb bass
melody of "A Whiter Shade Of Pale" ) who now have expressed the desire to
feature with an equally lovely melody but in a more substantial manner.

Does anyone out there know of an arrangement / composition which has such a
feature? I have 3 Eb and 3 Bb Basses.

They all think they can play melodies - I would like to put this to the test
:-)

Bairnsdale Citizens Band.

Our web page is at : http://members.net-tech.com.au/bcb/  ( but is a bit out
of date at the moment )