Re: White haven Contest.

Colin,

Yes, the contest is still on - we've received all the relevant paperwork!

We're not from the North East (more South Cumbria actually) but we will be
there on Sunday. Are U going? if so which day? Maybe we'll see you there.

Regards
Jacque & Simon Harrison
Solo Horn and 1st baritone respectively,
Kirkby Lonsdale Brass Band