Re: Brass Band Top Pieces List (Was: Brass Band Groan List).

Well Said Tim

I agree that its not a bad arrangement.

Why are people being so negative about the music we play, and more
especially that the audiences enjoy? Its typical of our movement to be self
destructive in this manner.

I would challenge those that have submitted pieces to the "groans list" to
list some pieces that they actually enjoy playing.

Paul.