Re: Brass Band Top Pieces List (Was: Brass Band Groan List).

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Oldfield >
> I would challenge those that have submitted pieces to the "groans list" to
> list some pieces that they actually enjoy playing.
>
> Paul.

one all time fave has to be proccession to the minster

would be interesting to work out the mailing lists all time great, Radio one
do it with the all time No1 record I think

cheers

Mark Tarry - http://www.fortunecity.co.uk/madchester/disco/18/

Web Guardian of -
The Nottingham City Transport Band - http://welcome.to/NCTBand