Re: Black Dyke in Canada

In message <002601bf1d4f$edf76aa0$e6314218@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Erik
Pittock <e.pittock@xxxxxxxx> writes

> ...would be to increase their audience base by getting
>more people to hear Black Dyke for the first time.

I can promise you that you will not hear anything like 'Dyke Live' from
a recording. It may be considerably more than you would normally pay for
a gig but the experience IS very special.
Dyke have always been especially concerned about their international
reputation. They have always (deliberately) been very approachable post-
gig, unlike a lot of professional musicians and certain other 'name' UK
bands.
Sell the cat, mortgage the kids, make the gig. I still would, and I
spent 4 years playing with the buggers!!! (Mind, when I played for them
they HAD a band):-)
--
Andy Gray