Re: Dopings

Hello all

Whats the point of giving up your free time to rehearse the music week in,
week out, then go on stage doped up to the nuts.

Just for once try going on stage WITHOUT any performance enhancing??
drugs......feel the buzz, thats why we do it, well....thats why I do it

The only drug I need is Adrenaline.

Andrew Lincoln
BBb Bass Yorkshire Cooperatives Band
www.chopper.force9.co.uk

P.S Rumour has it, D****** were on something everytime they went on a
contest stage in the early/mid 80's, the conductor insisted on it.