Re: Black Dyke in Canada

  Not true. I went and heard Barenaked Ladies on Tour for 20 Dollars a
ticket. And that was for the good seats at a good venue in Toronto. Even
thew Stones concerts in TO were not 50 dollars a seat.I would love to hear
Black Dyke, but I can't afford to spend 50 dollars on a ticket especially
when travel expenses and parking will boost the cost to at least 100
dollars. As a student I just can't spend that kind of money on a concert.
And in response to mr. White's comments, no I would not spend that on
dinner or some other type of evenings entertainment!!!

Craig R