Re: Music for the Common Man - Rubbish

Tricky - I didn't say it was comparable to those two - I was saying look at the
standard of those two pieces, both of which are, as you said, very difficult and
very good pieces, then look at MftCM and see how much lower the standard of that
piece is. BfB and Spectrum were great tests for the first section, and pieces of
that standard should be used every year. MftCM is so far below them. You don't
want to be anywhere near the hall listening to trash like that.

BTW did you look out that 2nd bone part of Moon & Mexico I was looking for ?

<JT>