David James / Brass Workshop

Welcome to the list Mr James (this is the first posting I have seen from you). How have you been keeping?  Still burning people's fingers?  Good to hear from you.
Regards
Paul Grice
Waratah Brass
Australia

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the addressee named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate
, copy or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error please notify The Broken Hill Proprietary Company Limited immediately via mailto:postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx