Williams Fairey's

Hi List,
I have heard a rumour that Williams Fairey Band are going to be visiting
Jersey, CI,  in the next few weeks. I was just wondering if anyone on the
list knew weather this was true.
It is not often that us bandies in the Channel Islands get to see a top
band.

Thanks
Jason Mildren
Percussionist - Band of the Island of Jersey.
http://www.bioj.demon.co.uk/bioj1.htm