Re: Views on Nationals please

Thank you to all you bandsmenn who gave me a very good time in London during
the Nationals. This was my first time in RAH, and I loved it. The piece,
however, never made my hair stand up like lots of other pieces do being
played so well. Nothing to say about the results. I must agree with Bill
(Buffam) that the best brassband memory will be from B&R concert in Regents
Hall on the day before RAH. Excellent playing, and B&R's flugelhorn player
gave the best performance I've ever heard of Rodrigues "Conzerto de
aranjuez".

Best wishes to all the bandsmen on the net

Kjell Inge
(just another of those crazy Norwegian hanging around the pub after getting
tired of listening to Concerto Nr 1)