Stolen Trombone

Folks please be aware that I had my Bach 50B3GLO Bass Trombone stolen in
Southern Ontario, Canada on the weekend.  It is in an Edwards Gig bag,
along with a couple of mouthpieces and an extra tuning slide.  The bell
has been delaquered and some custom work done on it.  The serial number
on it is 83368.  If someone tries to sell it to you, please contact me
directly at cooperfh@xxxxxxxxxxxx and I will follow up on it.

Thank you
Ian Cooper