Re: Dopings

Indeed - I know that more than he has been taking beta blockers for years.  In
some bands they're handed out like lollies.  Many solo performers use them
consistently, including multiple champions.  I have heard (though I cannot
personally confirm this) that some orchestral players use them also.  What does
the list think of their use?
Glenn McGowan
Kew Band.