Re: Black Dyke in Canada

Robin

Not to support one side or the other, you are fortunate to be able to do that. I
would do it as well if I could afford the time off etc. You must however,
remember that your tickets will actually cost you about $30.00 to $36.00 US
Dollars. Does this mean it is even a better deal? :>)

Larry White
Vancouver BC