Re: Canadian Euph Player

I'm pretty sure that Curtis Metcalf is still here in Canada. I think that
Jeremy is probably referring to Michael Stayner.

Apart from being an absolutely stellar player, Mike is now working (from
what I understand) in the IHQ Music Department, and checking my resources
here indicates that he does not have a Salvation Army e-mail address (yet).
He may be reachable through Peter Ayling, who I understand runs that
department now. Peter's e-mail should be Peter_Ayling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Robert Miller

		    "wayne lewis"
		    <euphonium@bi	To:     <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
		    gpond.com>	   cc:
					 Subject:     Re: Canadian Euph Player
		    10/26/99
		    04:24 AM
		    Please
		    respond to
		    brass-band

Are you sure his name is Mike and not Curtis Metcalfe?
Wayne