introducing......

Just thought I ought to introduce myself as a new member. I'm the principal
percussionist for SWT Woodfalls Band and I'm currently in recovery mode after
Pontins (luckily I work as a peri so I'm on half term). If there's anyone on
this list who has something to do with organising the aforementioned drinking
session (sorry contest) can I pass on the thanks of the many percussionists I
spoke to who enjoyed playing on the quality hired gear (makes a change),
supplied I believe by a very helpful Ray Payne.

Looking forward to some interesting debates.

Paul Williams
Percussionist - SWT Wodfalls