Re: Dopings

There are a number of issues with using any drug that has not been
prescribed - I've used beta blockers in connection with serious migraine
problems - the drug information that comes with them comments on a number of
potential issues with it (as do many other drugs) that suggest to me that
these should be taken only under instruction of your GP. This includes
things such as not simply stopping a course of beta blockers, you should
lower the dose gradually when being weaned off them.

If a band is handing them out like sweets, then that to me is irresponsible
behaviour and whoever has the prescription should think seriously about what
they are doing!

IMHO, any drug that is not prescribed or available over the pharmacy counter
has no place in life let alone banding.

(flameproof jacket now on ;)

andy