Re: Canadian Euph Player

Hi Jeremy.

There is a young guy named Mike Stayner who just moved to London in August
who used to play 1st Baritone in the CSB and principal euph in the London
Citadel Band. He is actually working at in the SA music dept. under Peter
Ayling. Try giving THQ a call. He replaced a euph player from the CSB named
David Moulton who took a one year leave from the band to work in London but
is now back playing with the CSB. I think Mike moved into his flat, so you
should here from Thursday morning with some better info.

By the way, I saw the coloured shirts in Brass Band World and they are fine.
Sure beats wearing a tie.

Craig