Re: Brass Band Groan List.

After we've been on this topic for a while i was thinking (for a change =) )
why don't we make a list of Pieces we DO like to play at concerts , e.t.c .
I will start one (interesting to see if this catches on .

here goes .........

Czardas (Howard Snell )
Procession to the Minster
March from the Pines of Rome
Puttin on the Ritz ( NOT the goff richards one )
Cute (Phillip sparke )
Jupiter from the Planets ( I have only played this once , but i loved every
minute of it )
With one Look (Lloyd webber one ......... probably the only one i like of
his )
Dance of the Tumblers (affectionally known as Prance of the Fumblers )

and the list goes on further ........

Rob Simpson
Euphonium