Re: Pontins

Hi Bridgette

>Anyone know the results of the other sections please?
>
>Regards
>
>Bridgette Goold
>Band Manager & Principal Cornet
>Cantium Brass (Kent)

Full results are now on the Brass Band World site at:

http://www.brassbandworld.com/res154.htm

BTW...congrats on your excellent result! :-)....I did hear your performance
and thought you would do well...sorry I didn't manage to say hello in
person during the day (unfortunately I was only able to come up for the day).

Best wishes to you all at Cantium....I bet you had a good trip back from
Pontin's...pity you were just outside the prize money :-(

Regards

--
Mike Smith
e-mail: MikeSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx