Florrie Ford's Favourites, was Groan List.

Andy,

Thinking about Florrie Ford's Favourites, I know it was along time ago, but
do you still have a set in your band and if so would you lend them to us?

The thought occurs that this would go an absolute storm at our Party Time
gig at about 11.30 when everyone is tanked up. This is one of our biggest
fund raisers and saves us doing lots of fetes with all the other groan list
favourites during the summer.

If Andy can't help, but anyone else can please mail me off list.

Thanks

Grandad