Re: David Moulton

I think it's a different Dave Moulton... the Canadian one probably COULD
play percussion... but I rather expcect that he's a much better euphonium
player!

Regards,

Robert Miller

		    Peter
		    Younghusband	 To:     brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
		    <monkey@kisse	cc:
		    r.net.au>	    Subject:     David Moulton

		    10/27/99
		    05:32 AM
		    Please
		    respond to
		    brass-band

Hey - what's DM doing over there? Is it the same David Moulton that played
percussion for Leyland in the mid to late eighties? I would guess he is
about 27
now.

Monkey