Re: Baritone Solos

At 14:22 27/10/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>A few weeks ago, Natalie Purdie wrote about a baritone
>solo called "Carrickfergus."  Can anyone recommend a
>recording of this, so I can hear what it sounds like?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Connie Varner
>Triangle Brass Band

Hi Connie,

I don't know if it was written as a baritone solo...or perhaps a Euph solo
played on baritone?....

I have a CD by Steven Mead (Euphony - Polyphonic QPRL 082D) and on this
Steven plays Carrickfergus as  a Euph Solo.

The sleeve notes say it's arranged by Stephen Roberts  and publisher is
Tanglewind Music (don't know an address)

maybe this is the one Natalie is referring to?....hope it helps

Regards

--
Mike Smith   ICQ# 21002761
1st Baritone