Re: Baritone Solos

> >A few weeks ago, Natalie Purdie wrote about a
> baritone
> >solo called "Carrickfergus."  Can anyone recommend
> >recording of this, so I can hear what it sounds
> like?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Connie Varner
> >Triangle Brass Band

Hi Connie,

This is my first message to the list, but I thought
I'd reply to your message. Carrickfergus can also be
heard on Fairey's Diamond Jubilee CD with Keith
Muggeridge playing it as a bari solo, and I reckon
that its one of the best tunes I've ever heard. Does
anyone also know whether I can get it with a piano
part, and if so, where???

Hope this helps,

Robert Richardson
2nd Euph, Kirkintilloch Band