Re: Pontins

MikeSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Guess Bedworth must have had an off day?<GG>. >>
Thanks Mike, in reality Oldham are a good band and I also heard, while
staggering around the Queen Vic (Pontins answer to the Queens Mews or the
Abercormbie) on Friday night, that Moston & beswick are playing well at the
moment. We didn't really do our stuff on the Sunday but still got a result.
I heard Stourport and thought that you started well, from which point you
careered downhill; there's always next year.

Martyn Pattinson
Bedworth Brass