Re: Pedals:'Where it matters

In a message dated 28/10/99 22:58:03 GMT Daylight Time, tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<< I play bass trombone in a Championship Section band.  If you blow hard,
 you play loud.  If you point the air down in the mouthpiece you play
 pedals.  If you blow hard and point the air down in the mouthpiece you
 play loud pedals.  That is all I know.  It works fine. >>
Hi Tim,
If I remember correctly, when you blow really loudly you can't hear the
Basses playing pedals!

Martyn Pattinson
Bass Trombone (aspiring to Mr Morgan's volume levels)
Bedworth Brass