Pop music arranged for band

Dear list members,

As I pack for my trip to Blackpool (actually, I'm at work, she's packing!),
I have had a thought.  What 'pop' music has ever been arranged for bands
that sounds good?

The only pieces that come to mind are music which is slightly unusual, like
"Music", "One Voice", bond themes and "MacArthur Park".  There are plenty of
pieces in the pop style written for band which are expectable like
"Glasnost" and "Crazy Music in the Air", but I can think of no transcription
of modern pop music that one could place in a proper brass band concert
program.

We play stuff like "Sealed with a Kiss" and "Everything I do" as part of our
'keep 'em happy' program, but I am keen to hear from list members who have
played arrangements of this sort of stuff which sound good.

Colin Harris
Eb Bass
Backworth Colliery Band
http://www.backworth.org.uk
See "A Day in the Life of Backworth Colliery Band" at
http://www.backworth.org.uk/life.htm