Re: Pontins

Hi martyn

 >>We didn't really do our stuff on the Sunday but still got a result.<<

Yep :-)......and some cash for the treasurer! :-)..well done, especially as
you've had a run of some not so good results lately?

>I heard Stourport and thought that you started well, from which point you
>careered downhill; there's always next year.

Sounds like downhill ski racing would be the best option for Stourport
rather than playing?;-)

Provided we all survive Dai's debrief at rehearsal tonight!<GG>

Better get the tin-hat out for tonight!<G>

Cheers
--
Mike Smith   ICQ# 21002761
1st Baritone