Re: Williams Fairey

Hi Jason
I've been trying to find out some more info for you about the Faireys
concert in Jersey, but as my husband only plays for them it's proving rather
difficult! ;)   ("I don't don't know where I'm going I just turn up and
play"!)

All I know is that a 12 piece is playing in the airport on the evening of
13th Nov. Apparently there are different musical ensembles playing in
various venues on the island and Faireys are in the airport!

Hope this is of some help! I've told Jimmy to look out for you if you want
to say 'Hi', but please don't buy him a drink!!!   :)

Lise
Glossop Band
(Faireys wife!)