RE: New Soprano Cornet

If you're interested in the opinion of a non-sop player: Schilke is the best
(but also, unfortunately, the most expensive). A good alternative is the
Yamaha or the Courtois. Both are well-tuned (rare for a sop......) and
affordable! I do wonder why the Courtois wasn't mentioned in any of the
reply's! You did make me curious about the Kanstul, I did come across the
flugel but didn't realise they also 'created' a sop!

Anyway, Steven, good luck!

Ineke van Kapel
ass.3rd Cornet Brassband Schoonhoven