RE: Pop music arranged for band

Crocodile rock is a great piece for most of the band - percussion, sop,
etc....It was fun to play
I have also enjoyed Stairway to Heaven (well the first half is good anyway,
the rest a bit of a blast session).  My part was hand written so I am not
sure whether it is in print or who arranged it.
A piece my band played a few years ago was Say You Say Me by Lionel Richie -
Not enough sop in it in my opinion but a very lovely cornet solo.

I have sometimes thought that a concert in the theme of number one hits from
the last 50 years might have some public appeal, but maybe not so much
appeal for the players.....
  Aileen Lawrie
  Soprano WestpacTrust Rotorua
  Mail to: Aileen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Aileen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  http://www.boprc.govt.nz <http://www.boprc.govt.nz>
 <<...>>

This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.