Re: Music for the Common Man - Rubbish

We had a similar argument over Prisms when it was the B grade test in New
Zealand , certainly some interesting performances ! And every one complained
about Lowry Sketchbook being too hard ....... then Montage ..... It seems to
never end these complaints ....... It Either too hard or too easy , you
never here anyone saying ' this is just right for our grade ' ( some food
for thought )

Rob Simpson
Euphonium