Replacing my Bach

Hello all:

As you probably read in the last couple of weeks, my 50B3GLO was stolen
out of my vehicle.  My insurance company has given me the go-ahead to
replace it.  I have talked to several people about this, and have
basically concluded that none of them can help me in the final decision.
 All have been very helpful in pointing out things to look for, but the
final decision is mine.

Now to the point.  I am looking to replace the horn with a used
Shires..........Are you laughing at me?!?!?!?!?  Oh, well one can dream
can't one?
Seriously though, I am at the moment considering another Bach 50 double
trigger, open wrapped  with a 9.5" yellow brass bell or a Yamaha 613H.
Does anyone have one of these (in excellent condition) for sale?  I
would have to be talked into a YSL622 (I think that's the proper code)
simply because of the dependent rotors.  My playing is solely in Sally
Ann Brass Bands, FYI.

Thank you for any considerations.

Ian Cooper