I'm back on the list!!!!!

Hello to you all,

I'd like to re-introduce, since I've been a listmember couple of years ago,
then my computer brook down and so I've been forced off for some 2 years
altogether. Missed you! That is, I'm not sure many of the listmembers of
those days are still there...... please let me know if you can recall me!
But the mails I've seen so far are promissing a good chat/discussion so no
complains here.

Maybe it'd be an idea to 'start' with my name.... that's still Ineke van
Kapel, also I'm still a member of Brassband Schoonhoven although I've moved
down now to 3rd cornet. Don't mind myself, I've done them all (well, not all
but a lot) like 3rd Solo cornet, repiano, second, third, second again and
now third again. Would have anything to do with our band progressing from
2nd section to Championship section...... and guess I didn't ;-)We are
looking forward to the next championships (the 11th of December, as
Marielle, 'our' rep. already wrote) and hope to improve our results from
last year (3rd). At the moment we are still happy with this year's festival
in Surhuisterveen which we WON!!!! Probably some of Fodens, Faireys, or any
others who've been at Survento recalls this festival. You'd know we're very
happy with winning it!

Anyway, I guess this mail is just as good as any other to ask you for a
little help. In The Netherlands there is a competition going on for election
of the Brassband of the Century. The've made a split for Dutch or Foreign.
So anyone who would like to give a nomination to a Dutch band you know
(guess nominating an English band would clogg up the e-mail address it
should be send to.....)please do so. Also, if you don't know any Dutch band
do feel free to nominate us :-) :-)  (just kidding, should be a reasonable
fair contest I think....).
The e-mail address the nomination should go to is: j.heerlien@xxxxxx

I will be back with anything interesting (IMHO) or boring (probably IYHO)
soon!

Take care,

Ineke