RE: Flying Baritones!

Ok, here's another barphonium story..... Our baritone player dind't have his
car stolen, just his baritone from it (I know, hard to believe....). About a
year later some of our band went to a new (Irish) pub in Schoonhoven (our
home town) and were having some drinks and a look around. To their surprise
there where some instruments on the wall, one of them looked surprisingly
much like a baritone. So they went and checked it out..... You guessed it,
it was the stolen baritone! The instrument was only about 1 or 2 years old
and ALREADY pinned to the wall.....

It's back in use now, not to everyone's pleasure I may add :-)

Best wishes,

Ineke
ass.3rd Cornet Brassband Schoonhoven