Re: Fw: SWBBA CONTEST AT TORQUAY

In article <0c44809261902b9HAL9000@xxxxxxxxx>,
   John Croker <john.croker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Fourth section.
> > 1st Lympstone South West Telecoms   176 Charles Fleming
> > 2nd Saltash Town				175 David Dobson
> > 3rd Hatherleigh Silver			   174 Robin Wonnacott

Mmm - I think there was something wrong with the adjudication in this
section!  Penzance (whom I used to play for) I thought played very well - I
was playing for Constantine Silver (just helping out honest!) who came
12th, Penzance came 7th and St Ives (who only managed 15 players on stage)
came 13th.

I didn't think we played v. well at all, and was certain that we would be
15th out of 16 with St Ives right behind us.  I pity the bands that did
come 14, 15, 16.

Cheers

Heidi