Christmas Brass and Voices

Now that November is here I feel I can post a Christmas advert with a
clear conscience!!

A friend of mine has arranged a concert in aid of a very good cause; The

Suffolk Branch of the National Autism Society

It features Waveney Valley Brass and the Suffolk Constabulary Male
Voice Choir. The date is set for the 4th December, 7.30pm and the venue
is
Westbourne High School, Marlow Road, Ipswich, Suffolk.

Tickets are =A35.00 adults and =A33.00 children (under 12) and are avail
able
from Miss C Gauci, Stoke Hall, Stoke Street, Ipswich, IP2 8BX. Tel:
(01473) 680897

I hope people can support this very worthwhile cause and help raise some

much needed funds.

Regards

Chris