RE: Chicago area bands

Hi Guy!

Thanks for the note. You and I were corresponding a
while back about the women in bands issue, if I
remember correctly.

Your band sounds like a lot of fun. Unfortunately,
I've already agreed to attend a performance by "the
other guys" on Thursday at 7:00. Is there anything
else you guys are doing that week? Any gigs or
anything? I could also just visit with some folks, if
you have anything going socially.

Sorry to be a party poop. Members of your band have
always been very helpful/friendly with me on email. If
I'd known about your rehearsal time, I probably would
have said no to the other guys. Oh well!

Talk to you sometime, I hope.

Thanks! Donna