E Mail Etiquette

Recently on another list that I subscribe to, a list member had a
very informative set of suggestions to follow when writing an e
mail. I am asking this gentleman if it would be permissable to
copy it to this list.
Remember these are, IMHO, just a set of guidlines or suggestions
and not a set of rules.
However, something I noticed recently in a post where someone was
enquiring about a player, one of the list members advised the
enquirerer to contact a very high profile person and then
proceeded to post that high profile person's address on the list.
This is IMO, a definite no no, and I would hope that in the future
if someone is looking for information and someone on the list
feels they have the answer or a source for the answer, I should
say, that they contact that source and forward the query to the
person to respond or ask if they can have the questioner contact
the source directly.
We should try to respect some privacy of people.
Just my thoughts, and do remember I am not intending to be
critical, just an observation.

Larry White
Vancouver BC