Brassband of the Century election

Hi you all,

Sorry if anybody tried to just nominate one band and got a reply that you
should actually make a list of your 3 favourites......

If you'd still like to try, for Holland here's a number of bands that you
might recognise or like to nominate anyway:

Brassband Schoonhoven (surely!)
Brassband Breukelen
Brassband Limburg
Brassband Heman
Brassband Vinkeveen
Brassband Rijnmond
Brassband Schoonhoven B (3rd section)

For the foreign bands I won't have to suggest any I think.....

You might also forget all about it :-)

Cheers,

Ineke