Re: 3rd and 4th section test pieces & commissions.

>The sort of piece I mean is that thing on Waltzing Matilda by Goff Richards

You would be reffering to Saddleworth festival overture

>(can't remember the name), Dimensions by Peter Graham, Shipbuilders and the
>new piece by for the 4th section this year, Haslemere Suite.

"Tameside Overture"(Phillip Sparke)
"A Malvern Suite" (Phillip Sparke ) - Has some lovely music in it ,
especially the middle movement , Wye at Hereford
if you are real adventurous you could try "The Aeronauts" (Goff Richards)
which is also good .

Rob Simpson