Re: Hi! (New List Member)

Dave,
It has just (last 2 years) been reprinted - more details when i find my copy
I think published by Allans Music (Australasia) Pty Ltd. In a book
collection with other Percy Code favs (Zanette, Wendouree, At Sunset, At
Dawn, Prelude de Concert, Neath Austral Skies, and Valse Caprice).
I also think that all these solos may have first been released individually
but I think they were printed in th 60's.

Happy Hunting
Mark
MD Holroyd Brass (Sydney)