Re: E-Mail etiquette And NABBA West (USA)

>Larry,
>
>For the uninitiated please explain IMHO & IMO
>
>Thanks
>
>Graham
>Euph WTHB

IMHO = in my humble opinion
BTW = by the way
LOL = laughing out loud
there are MANY others that have become popular as the typing-impaired
have attempted to comunicate via chat room and email.

BTW, the North American Brass Band Association (NABBA) just held its
first event in the western United States (Las Vegas).
4 bands and and octet spent a wonderful 2 days playing with and for
each other. Many thanks to our transplanted experts, Colin Holman and
Alan Boyer, our suprise guest soloist, Russel Gray who dazzled us
with his interpretation of the Harry James Concerto. Special thanks
to Ralph Holz and Pete Cooper for their countless hours of
preparation and NABBA President Maj. Tom Palmatier who tied the whole
thing together with his wonderful stage presence and encouragement.
Finally AND MOST IMPORTANTLY a grand thanks to all the directors and
bands who made this such a great beginning for brass banding in the
western US

Ed Carroll
Solo Horn
Las Vegas British Brass Band (Host, NABBA, Las Vegas)