RE: One Moment in Time

Can't remember the publisher, but it is widely available (could be a
bernarts one?)

It may have a cracking sop part, but I have yet to play the 1st trombone
part all the way through without taking a breather.  It is just 128 bars of
top F and G's without any rests etc!  Or am I a wimp?

Colin Harris
Eb Bass
Backworth Colliery Band
http://www.backworth.org.uk
See "A Day in the Life of Backworth Colliery Band" at
http://www.backworth.org.uk/life.htm