Re: Help with a Constitution (Trustees section)

-----Original Message-----
From: A M Moore <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>Our band is currently 90% of the way through writing a Constitution for our
>band - which we have never previously had.
>
>We need a little help with the section regarding TRUSTEES.
>
>If your band has a Constitution, and especially if you have received grant
>and/or Lottery funding, would you mind contacting me privately with regard
>to your band`s section on Trustees.
>
>I need a general idea regarding what happens if/when a band has to fold.
>What have you decided happens to instruments/funds etc,
>
>Many thanks in advance. Any solicitors out there ?
>
>Andy Moore  -  (andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
>Poulton-le-Fylde, Nr Blackpool
>Lancashire. GB
>
>Treasurer/BBb Tuba Player Poulton-le-Fylde Brass Band
>and Aquatic Plant/Discus collector

Hello there - I play in a wind band as well as a brass band, and the
trustees in the wind band are charged with disposing of any assets left to
charity. I think it is left to their discretion, so they can give
instruments to other bands etc. I hope this helps!

  Kirsty McCafferty
  Flugelhorn - Clydebank Burgh Band (Scotland)
  flugel.kjmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/8361/