Re: Harrow - Rules

Clair Tomalin Wrote:
 Re: Harrow

> It was a shame there were quite a few last minute withdrawals, as there
were
> very good initial line ups in the sections affected.  Maybe a change in
the
> rules to allow the odd borrowed player would be a good move, as I believe
> missing players was the main reason behind the withdrawals

Yes, I'm afraid Unity Brass had to withdraw because of the fact that
borrowed players were not allowed.  We did ask the organisers of this event
to allow us to use borrowed players but alas they refused.  Sometimes work
has to come before play!!

I agree with Clair's comments that maybe it is time to change the rules
regarding borrowed players.

By the way,  please note our new web page address.

regards

Andrew Ellis
Bass Trombone
Parachute Regiment Band & Unity Brass Band

www.paraband.org.uk